Welcome


Hello and welcome to my blog where you'll find many of my experiences and adventures as a liveaboard on Red October, 43' Vista.


Enjoy and please come back again!

Pam



Thursday, August 16, 2012

Red or White Wine....

Summer means more improntu boat parties.  Happy Hour can make people happy.  It's that simple.  So here we are having a grand time conversing and eating...it is literally an effort to keep the party on the sundeck, not the FOREdeck.  It seems that I fail every time, but am glad that everyone has a GREAT time on Red October.  Red wine or white wine?  So what usually happens is that everyone goes everywhere.  I think I know how to make it work next time....the food will have to stay on the sundeck or perhaps have the party on the foredeck while it rains?  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment